Prototipos de Apple y Samsung que nunca vieron la luz

Aitor-blogger
Antiguo Moderador

El enfrentamiento entre Apple y Samsung es una guerra abierta que ya no hace nada por esconderse. Prácticamente cada semana tenemos noticias sobre un nuevo episodio de esta guerra de patentes y sus respectivos juicios.

prototipos portada.jpg

Pues bien, si algo bueno podemos sacar de esto es que gracias a estos juicios, tanto Apple como Samsung tienen que presentar mucha documentación para defenderse. Entre esos documentos encontramos unos prototipos de dispositivos que nunca salieron a la luz.

Lo que ves en la imagen de arriba es un prototipo de iPhone que, como varios de los que se han podido ver durante el juicio que está teniendo lugar estos días en San José por problemas de patentes, se quedó en eso, un prototipo que nunca salió al mercado.

Otro de los dispositivos que llama la atención es un smartphone con un diseño de lo más similar al iPhone, pero que lleva en su parte trasera el logotipo de Sony.

Entre el resto de diseños cabe destacar un iPhone que recuerda levemente al Motorola Photon 4G y otro modelo llamado N90. Este último se trata de un dispositivo más alargado y con espacio para lo que se intuye podría ser algún tipo de teclado.

protitpo ipad.jpg

Pero no solo en smartphones se queda la cosa. También se ha podido ver algún que otro modelo de iPad. Por ejemplo el que puedes ver en la foto sobre estas líneas. Se trata de un prototipo que data de antes del año 2000. Este contaba con una pata trasera que permitiría mantener el dispositivo de pie como si de un marco de fotos se tratara. Otros diseños que se han dejado ver no tienen mucho que ver con lo que finalmente ha terminado siendo el iPad que hoy en día conocemos.

No te voy a engañar, a mi personalmente los diseños del iPhone no me desagradan para nada pero en lo que a iPad se refiere me quedo con lo que tenemos en las tiendas hoy en día. Algo bueno habrá que sacar de este enfrentamiento ya que prácticamente la totalidad de noticias que se oyen al respecto están relacionadas con bloqueos de las ventas de ciertos dispositivos en algún país o la parada temporal de la fabricación de cierto modelo.

¿Qué te parecen estos prototipos?

3 Comentarios
RobertoZ1969
No aplicable

Creo que no corresponde el contenido con el título, o mas bien, tratan de buscar eventos para ponerlo.  Si es cierto que por el juicio entre Apple y Samsung hayan salido los prototipos, únicamente comentaste los prototipos de Apple (y mencionaste a Sony).

Wholesale Jerseys
No aplicable

Would you like to start up your business Well, it is totally not a hard thing at all. This is for the reason that there are many ways on how you could make profit out of cheap NFL jerseys. If you have no clue of where to get wholesale cheap NFL jerseys, then the best step to first of all take is to know about the entire wholesaling idea.Wholesaling only mean, you will be buying items at mass. This thing had Wholesale Jerseys great differences with retailing, as with such, you will be buying one item at a time. Wholesaling is where you would be buying item just like jerseys by 50 to hundred pieces. In comparison to buying each of the jersey separately, you will note that one will be able to save much more by making the huge purchase at a go. By making large orders, you might be even eligible for quite a number of discounts.On the other hand, if you are thinking about on how you could earn by buying wholesale cheap NFL jerseys, well, it is simply by selling them for retail. Making money from the NFL jerseys is as simple NFL Wholesale Jerseys as simply displaying these items that you have bought and selling them at a retail price. The profit that you will be able to get by buying the NFL jerseys is like no other since you will have bought the wholesale cheap NFL jerseys.So, since you are thinking about where to get wholesale cheap NFL jerseys, you should also think about the quality, the make and model and even with the materials used for making it. This way, you could sell these items greatly with other enthusiasts that are also looking for the items. The following are some of the pointers on where to get wholesale cheap NFL jerseys incase you are interested in setting up your own business. Online There are some individuals that do not really like going out to make the search for cheap NFL jerseys for wholesale and the best solution for them would be by simply going online. Do not forget that wholesale businesses are the ones that have really caught up with most people all over the world. Getting the same idea as yours should therefore not come as a surprise. There are websites that are also offering wholesale with drop shipping. This way, you won't be paying out for the freight of the items, as it will be delivered upon your doorstep for free and at the soonest time possible. The one fact that you have to constantly keep in mind however is the fact that you ought to make sure that the wholesaler that you are dealing with is a reliable one. There are directories wherein you could find these wholesalers, so you can surely find what you are up to. Wholesale stores The other very useful source of these jerseys is by simply looking around you vicinity as you can certainly be able to come across where to get wholesale cheap NFL jerseys. The best benefit of getting the jerseys at these stores is that, you are able to see them in an actual manner. One can therefore make sure that they have closely inspected the jerseys before paying for them and if there are any problems, one will know how to best deal with them.By following these tips to the letter, you can be certain of getting wholesale cheap NFL jerseys. Wholesale NFL Jerseys

Melike
No aplicable
I mean I just read through the enrtie article of yours and it was quite good but since I'm more of a visual learner,I found that to be more helpful well let me know how it turns out! I love what you guys are always up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the great works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll.