Fibra connection transfer.

swapneel1981
Más integrado que la RDSI
Fibra connection transfer.

Hello,

I had visited Movistar Store in Barcelona on 10th March 2020, and given them instruction to shift my fiber connection from Badalona to Manresa, they have given me an acknowledgment for this request and said that within 4-5 days it will be done, anyways I had waited for them till 18th March 2020, and after I had called Movistar customer care number 1004, and that was also not working and a message was flashing repeatedly "El numero que usted ha marcado no corresponde a ningun cliente" and after that I called Masmovil and taken new fiber connection, which was installed on 19th March 2020, and now I don't want this Fibra connection of Movistar as they have not fulfilled their commitment and they are charging money to my bank account every month.I visited Movistar Store again on 16th April 2020 to inform them to cancel my connection so that money will not be deducted from my bank account but the lady didn't help me and said to call 1004 and raise a complaint, on which I called on that number in front of that lady and said her that this number is not working, she said that she can't do anything sorry.

Now I want my money back which has been deducted from my Bank account and this Fibra connection also I don't want.

Please look into the matter and provide me resolution ASAP.

Movistar Team you have a very poor service level.

Regards,

S*********

Mobile: ***********

(*EDITADO POR SEGURIDAD, contiene datos privados)

Etiquetas (3)
Mensaje 1 de 2
339 Visitas
1 RESPUESTA 1
Gurú-Movistar
Gurú Movistar

Hello @swapneel1981,

Welcome to Movistar Community / Bienvenid@ a la Comunidad Movistar,

(I understand your situation but in order for all the departments to help you, we would need you to put the translation of your request 😉 )

Comprendo tu situación, pero para que todos los departamentos puedan ayudarte, necesitaríamos que en futuros escritos pongas la traducción en español de tu solicitud. Pues las "Normas y Condiciones del Foro", así lo especifican.

Si nos pones la traducción en un nuevo hilo estaremos encantados de ayudarte. 

De todos modos, tenemos un departamento de idiomas llamando a nuestro canal de atención 1004, y depende de dónde tengas tu línea de móvil (o si es de empresa), podrás hacerlo marcando un 0 delante (01004).

Un saludo,

Cristina

Consulta nuestras ofertas y servicios sobre miMovistarTarifas Móvil, ADSL y Fibra, Móviles, Televisión Ofertas  Movistar.

No te pierdas los últimos estrenos de Movistar+ en Cine, Series, Motor, Deportes, Toros y el mejor Fútbol

Ser usuario registrado de Movistar.es tiene sus ventajas. Si aún no lo eres, regístrate, ¡¡es gratis!!: mi movistar

Una de las ventajas es poder ver tu factura en Consulta Factura online.

También te invitamos a seguirnos en TwitterFacebook , Telegram e Instagram

Solución aceptada.png
Mensaje 2 de 2
313 Visitas