No puedo configurar cuenta de email outlook saliente

Mugs
Más integrado que la RDSI
No puedo configurar cuenta de email outlook saliente

Hi,

sorry but I have to use English since my Spanish is not good enough yet.

I have just received my Movistar ADSL and Internet is working fine on my PC.

However I have a problem configuring my Outlook to receive and send mail from my mail account which is on user@free.fr

I have configured my account as follows:

Incoming server: pop.free.fr

Outgoing server: smtp.movistar.es

I receive all my mail correctly but when I try to send mail the server returns an error ..."first authentify..."

I have tried setting Outgoing server requires authenficiation but the server asks me for an account and password (which is logical)..... but I do not have one !!!

When I phone the hotline (1004) they tell me that Movistar is not giving any more mail accounts... so I cannot get a username and password.

Of course I can use the web interface to send mail ..but this is not very practical and I have had no problems like this with all my previous Internet suppliers (eg. Orange, Free, etc...)

thankyou for any help that you can provide

Mugs.

Mensaje 1 de 4
226 Visitas
3 RESPUESTAS 3
soportecorreo
Técnico Correo

Good Morning

We need you to send us a private message, It must containe your email account, your ID number and the telephone number associated to your contract. You can see how to send us a private message in the following link:

http://comunidad.movistar.es/t5/Bienvenida-y-Noticias/Como-enviar-un-mensaje-privado-en-la-Comunidad...

Best regards

Para acceder al correo de Movistar entra en Correo Movistar.

Si necesitas soporte técnico en averías de Móvil, Fijo, Movistar+ o Internet Fijo (cobre o fibra), puedes acceder a nuestro apartado de Soporte Técnico o rellenar este formulario. También puedes contactar con nosotros llamando al 1002.

Si necesitas contratar Fibra Ópticacomprobar tu cobertura Adsl y Fibrao ver información sobre la instalación de la fibra visita nuestra página ADSL y Fibra en movistar.es 

Solución aceptada.png
Mensaje 2 de 4
221 Visitas
Mugs
Más integrado que la RDSI

Hello again, 

if I understand your reply correctly...(attached below)

it means that MOVISTAR does  not provide an SMTP mail server for its customers (telephone line+ ADSL subscription) ?? like all other Internet Service Providers(ISP) do for sending mail to the internet.

I can understand not providing this service for non-customers (with other IP adresses) but I am very surprised that you do not supply it for YOUR customers!!!! This is the first ISP in my travels around the world that does not supply one !!

It will mean that I have to use mail via WEBmail to send mails.... which is not a very good/secure solution.

For me and I guess for  many customers using mail frequently, this would be a definite reason for wanting to change Internet provider.

Is it possible then for me to get an email acccount with movistar...if so how??

hoping that you understand my frustration...

regards

Mugs

p.s. I have called hotline support on this and they are unable to help me.. they tell me that movistar does not provide email service any longer ??

Asunto: Re: mail account Mugs
De: soportecorreo
Fecha: 14-03-2015 15:59

Hello 

The only support we can give you in this board is directed to Movistar customers with @telefonica.net, @movistar.es or @infonegocio.com email accounts. 

If you have a phone line with movistar, you can dial directly to 1002 and ask for them to check if you have some issue they can help you with. 

You can also communicate directly with the company that hosts your email service: https://zimbra.free.fr/ 

Thank you.

Mensaje 3 de 4
196 Visitas
soportecorreo
Técnico Correo

Hola

Lo que le han indicado es correcto, movistar actualmente ya no proporciona nuevas cuentas que sean @movistar.es. 

Los nuevos correos que ofrece movistar, son de Microsoft Office365:

http://www.movistar.es/empresas/para-tu-oficina/servicios-digitales/empresas-office365/

Lo que le comentamos por privado, es que su correo electrónico no es de movistar, si no que esta alojado en otra compañía, por lo que desde este foro no podemos darle soporte técnico.

Si usted tiene problemas de algún bloqueo de puerto o con el correo saliente. hable con la empresa que le administra el correo o bien llame al 1002 (nº de averías de internet) para que le miren si hay algún problema.

Un saludo 

Para acceder al correo de Movistar entra en Correo Movistar.

Si necesitas soporte técnico en averías de Móvil, Fijo, Movistar+ o Internet Fijo (cobre o fibra), puedes acceder a nuestro apartado de Soporte Técnico o rellenar este formulario. También puedes contactar con nosotros llamando al 1002.

Si necesitas contratar Fibra Ópticacomprobar tu cobertura Adsl y Fibrao ver información sobre la instalación de la fibra visita nuestra página ADSL y Fibra en movistar.es 

Solución aceptada.png
Mensaje 4 de 4
193 Visitas