Default password doesnt work

Koala1E
Mi vida cambió con el ADSL
Default password doesnt work

Since we first bought your service we never had access to the router control panel (192.168.1.1)

we never set a password and the default one doesnt work (1234 1234 , admin 1234 ) i have looked for the password online and it still didnt work , if you guys could help me out.

Mensaje 1 de 5
13.879 Visitas
4 RESPUESTAS 4
JuanC-Movistar
Antiguo Moderador

Hi @Koala1E, you have to connect to the Portal Alejandra, there you can configure some settings of the router, you can change the password so you will be able to access to the router (http://192.168.1.1) with user 1234 and the password you have written before.

Regars.

Si necesitas soporte técnico en averías de Móvil, Fijo, Movistar+ o Internet Fijo (cobre o fibra), puedes acceder a nuestro apartado de Soporte Técnico o rellenar este formulario. También puedes contactar con nosotros llamando al 1002.

Si necesitas contratar Fibra Ópticacomprobar tu cobertura Adsl y Fibrao ver información sobre la instalación de la fibra visita nuestra página ADSL y Fibra en movistar.es 

Solución aceptada.png
Mensaje 2 de 5
13.856 Visitas
Koala1E

Hey , it still doesn't work.

i used to be able to edit the router settings with imputing my home phone number but now it requires a movistar account

Mensaje 3 de 5
13.848 Visitas
JuanC-Movistar
Antiguo Moderador

did you log in the Portal Alejandra?  if you can log in please try this:

Saludos.

Si necesitas soporte técnico en averías de Móvil, Fijo, Movistar+ o Internet Fijo (cobre o fibra), puedes acceder a nuestro apartado de Soporte Técnico o rellenar este formulario. También puedes contactar con nosotros llamando al 1002.

Si necesitas contratar Fibra Ópticacomprobar tu cobertura Adsl y Fibrao ver información sobre la instalación de la fibra visita nuestra página ADSL y Fibra en movistar.es 

Solución aceptada.png
Mensaje 4 de 5
13.816 Visitas
Koala1E

i cant login into it , it used to request phone number now it requests username and password?

Mensaje 5 de 5
13.800 Visitas