Changing my bank details.

sidyid
Más integrado que la RDSI
Changing my bank details.

Good morning, firstly I apologise as I am typing in English. 

I want to change my bank account details as Movistar are taking payment from my business bank account for my private telephone at home, Movistar are refusing to do this because they only have my old passport number and will not accept my new passport number until I tell them my old passport number. Do I just cancel all of my Movistar contracts and start again? Please help as Movistar really are not interested in helping me. 

Mensaje 1 de 2
778 Visitas
1 RESPUESTA 1
JesusHM-Movistar
Comercial Fijo

Hi @sidyid

According to our rules, we only can give attention in Spanish. Anyway, I'll try to help you with your issue.

In order to change your bank account, you may do it in any of our stores. If you can't do it there because the owner's passport which is associated is not available, you also can update the bank account by entering to your private area in our website.

Once you enter with your user and password, you have the follow these steps:

1. On left, click on "Gestiones"
  2. Then, click on "Cambio de cuenta bancaria"
  3. Choose if you want to change the bank account for your landline ("fijo") or mobile line ("móvil"). You should repeat these 3 steps if you want to change both.

If you choose "fijo" (landline):

1. Select the landline number in the box named as "Teléfonos disponibles"
  2. Click on "agregar"
  3. Click on "Continuar"
  4. Write the new bank account number in the corresponding boxes.
  5. Click on "Enviar"

If you choose "móvil" (mobile):

1. It will appear the line/s numbers. Click on '+' symbol where it appears "Datos de facturación"
  2. Click on "Modificar datos de facturación"
  3. In the box named as "Datos de Sistema de pago", click on '+' if this box is not expanded.
  4. Write the new bank account number.
  5. Click on "Guardar cambios"

If you can't access to your private area, because you don't remember your password or the owner's passport number, send me a private message and let me know the line numbers, the owner's full name and the latest 4 digits of the bank account which is being used for now.

Regards.

Consulta nuestras ofertas y servicios sobre FusiónTarifas Móvil, ADSL y Fibra, Móviles, Televisión Ofertas  Movistar.

No te pierdas los últimos estrenos de Movistar+ en Cine, Series, Motor, Deportes, Toros y el mejor Fútbol

Ser usuario registrado de Movistar.es tiene sus ventajas. Si aún no lo eres, regístrate, ¡¡es gratis!!: mi movistar

Una de las ventajas es poder ver tu factura en Consulta Factura online.

También te invitamos a seguirnos en TwitterFacebook y Google+

Solución aceptada.png
Mensaje 2 de 2
760 Visitas